Welcome to the Best Job on the Planet!
We at FII-ON are committed supporting, encouraging, and engaging fathers of all walks of life. And think of all the dads that are out there:
- young dads
- new dads
- old dads
- single dads
- divorced and separated dads
- working dads
- stay at home dads
- and many more.
Why do we do what we do? Because a father’s influence in the life of his child is extremely important. Check out some of these quick facts. Children with responsibly involved fathers:
- have balanced, healthy relationships with their siblings and peers
- tend to take risks with courage and resourcefulness
- enjoy school and are successful academically
- are innovative problem solvers
- have a secure connection with dad
- are tolerant and understanding of people
- tend to be healthy physically and emotionally
- have moms who feel less stress
There are many more positive things that a responsible father brings to his children. And this will be the focus of our blog. We believe strongly that a responsible father will raise a responsible child. He will do this with affection, caring, commitment, playfulness, and learning.
So join us on this journey. And give us your feedback – we know there are may voices for fathers out there.