Welcome to The Directive. This is a regular assortment of father related news stories, information, and fun stuff.
- Interested in the State of the World’s Fathers? Check out this report from Promundo. This is a landmark study that draws on information from across the globe.
- Dad Central Canada has contacts in many areas across this great country. Follow these on Twitter:
- Dad Central BC – @dadcentralbc
- Dad Central Alberta – @abdads
- Dad Central Sask – @dadcentralsk
- Dad Central Manitoba – @dadcentralmb
- Dad Central Ontario – @dadcentral_ont
- Réseau Papa Quebec – @coeurdfamilles
- Dad Central New Brunswick – @DadCentralNB
- Greater Toronto Area Fathers wanted for Social Marketing Research. It may sound like a telemarketer call, but it’s not. Kevin Black is doing research through the University of Toronto on how to design programs and services for fathers and their children. If you are a Dad in the GTA and would like to be involved, contact Kevin.
- The 24 HR Cribside Assistance for New Dads is available in iBooks. Get some tips and tricks for looking after your baby during those first few weeks. http://apple.co/1toqPk5
- #thingsdadsdo – teach your child how to make a paper boat. It’s straight-forward and fun. Make a few and float them in the bath tub or at a local creek. http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Paper-Boat
Do you have interesting news, events, and other fun stuff you would like to share? Send it to Dad Central or post it in the comment section.