Welcome to The Directive. This is a regular assortment of father related news stories, information, and fun stuff. If you have anything you would like posted here, please send it our way.
- Save the Date! Side-by-Side: Strategies for Working with Vulnerable Fathers. THis is the theme of Dad Central Canada’s 2nd National Father Involvement Conference. It will be happening in Winnipege, MB on Mar 1 & 2, 2017. Stay tuned for more details and registration coming soon!
- Did you know we tweet a #fatherfactfriday? Follow Dad Central Canada to get it. And re-tweet to your followers. It is a great way to have fatherhood content to share with your followers.
- Here is a report exploring the experiences of fathers and practictioners in a Central Okanagan (BC) Aboriginal Fathers Engagement program.
- Some research on the experiences and treatment of fathers struggling with perinatal depression and anxiety.
- Fathers with children with autism spectrum disorder – some research.
- Have you seen the new and improved Dad Central Store? More products will be added soon, so stay tuned. Use coupon code “dadcentral” for a 10% discount until Nov 30, 2016.